Friday, February 27, 2009

New Creations...

In my shop, you notice there are rarely any earrings. Why?! Well, I do not typically wear them. So, I just do not think to make them.

Lately, I have gotten numerous requests for earrings.

I know there are many giftcard earring makers on Etsy now. Since I started selling upcycled gift card jewelry, TONS of others have followed.

But, I am going to put my JUPITA twist on things. I hope you enjoy my Unique One of a Kind Jupita Originals!!!




Let me know what you think!!!

Visit me at www.jupita.etsy.com for more Upcycled Gift Card AWESOMENESS!!

2 comments:

  1. So I signed into my blogger account and saw that you posted it but I didn't get around to reading the entire entry and only saw the picture... I didn't realize that they were giftcards! Lol. But good job! =]

    ReplyDelete